To best evaluate your data products, you must send a sample that most accurately showcases your data.
In order to get you onboarded smoothly, please follow all sample requirements.
- Your sample should include at least a 24 hour cycle of your overall data collection
- Sample's should be between 100k - 500k total records or rows (by data type)
Sample files must be submitted in .csv format
Please Note: zip files are not accepted at this time
All required and optional columns must be in standard format and structure corresponding to the data package.
- Use our Data Dictionary for reference
Please Note: your sample files must be in our standard schema to be properly evaluated.
Files without headers and/or required columns will need to be re-delivered from your team.
File NamingAll files must follow our naming guidelines to be properly ingested
- File Name: <YYMMDD>_datatype.csv
SAMPLE DELIVERY LOCATION
AWS S3 Buckets
Please send samples to the bucket that was provided to you by your Partner Success team member, it should look like the following:
If your bucket was created before 2018, it will be named with “integrations” instead.
Please upload your data broken down by data type:
SAMPLE DATA CHECKLIST
- .csv format (non zip)
- Files named properly (<YYMMDD>_datatype.csv)
- Follows standard schema
- Includes headers
- Includes all required columns/fields
- Sent to proper S3 Bucket
- Follows bucket nomenclature
If your sample data does not follow these requirements, the onboarding process will take longer than necessary.