As a supplier in the Narrative Marketplace, consider the strategies listed below to maximize your data sales.
Keep Your Data Updated
Buyers usually want fresh data, and no one wants to buy last year's data. In fact, Narrative’s marketplace automatically deletes supplier data after 90 days (click here for more information about our data purge policies). To stay competitive in the marketplace, we recommend refreshing your data daily. Depending on the type of data you are supplying, you may need to refresh your data less frequently.
Get the Message Out
Create a fresh set of Marketing content including one-sheets, case studies highlighting your success, decks for presentations showcasing how your data is available through the Narrative Marketplace, and then distribute this material across your content channels.
- Browse the Narrative Discover Page to identify your competition
- Use LinkedIn: Publish articles with your case studies included
- Create social pages to generate followers
- Content Marketing and Paid Search to drive site traffic
Be Both Proactive and Reactive
- Proactive: Upload your full supply of data on a regular basis. The more data types and ID’s you have available on the marketplace, the more likely you will fulfill new and active orders.
- Reactive: A buyer could have new demand and may request data or set up a new buy order. Be ready to ensure these opportunities aren’t missed due to processing delays.
As found in any type of marketplace, pricing can fluctuate. Connect with a Partner Success team member to ensure your CPM pricing is competitive or at least not too far off the mark.
Fixed CPM: Fixed cost per 1000 events
- Example: Buyer A uploads a list of MAIDs that they intend to enrich with Age data for targeting in a campaign with a budget of $20,000. They match and purchase 10m events against your data priced at a CPM of $1.25 resulting in revenue of $12,500 reflected in your monthly usage report.
All supplier tiers give you the opportunity to take advantage of Direct Deals through the Narrative Marketplace. We can manage paperwork and billing to enable All You Can Eat (AYCE) deals.
Direct Deal: Monthly fee for unlimited usage of the data (more info here)
- Example: You sell a firehose of Digital Consumption data directly to Buyer A through Narrative to enable them to analyze consumer behavior at a monthly cost of $10,000 over the course of a 1 year contract worth $120,000 before fees.