See the information below for a list of the activities that make up the process for Distribute partners.
- Sales Review: Finalize discussions with your Narrative sales lead.
- Contracting: Get paperwork in place covering marketplace fees, any platforms fees, and billing details.
- Kick Off Call: Intro to your new Partner Success representative to discuss detailed next steps.
- UI Demo: Receive a demo of the Narrative User Interface to learn how to navigate, activate sell offers, distribute data, and set any needed permissions.
- Upload Data: This will be your first step towards generating revenue!
- Discover Partner Profile: Edit your Discover profile to upload a logo, marketing collateral, and key facts to showcase your products and services offered to buyers.
- Strategy Call: Talk to your Partner Success representative to present your data story and discuss how they can compliment your sales efforts.
- Sell Data: The most successful data sellers have upload a full fire hose of there data on a daily cadence across a wide net of potential buyers (see whitelist and blacklist for more information)
- Get Paid: Each month Distribute partner’s will receive usage reporting for the prior month's activity with a net payment within 90 days.